And much of our health and well being is based on our own energy system remaining in balance. As someone who used to drink heavily when I served in the Air Force, I can tell you that certain behaviors or factors such as diet can make you feel physically weak. But more than that, we now know that certain factors (including mood, anxiety and stress) can have a direct affect on our health by impacting our immune system.
So energy healing is less pseudo-science than some would like you to believe.
Now, when it comes to “energy management” there is a lot you can do for yourself. Here is a list of 10 factors that can throw your own internal energy system out of balance…
10 Factors that weaken your energy system
- too much alchohol
- poor diet (eating too much “fast food” or fried foods*
- lack of exercise
- drugs (recreational and prescription pain killers)
- negative habits
- poor breathing
- lack of sleep / rest
- negative psychic activity
* Fried foods do lead to higher cancer rates. Don’t believe me? Check out this “cancer map” from CNN and note how rates are highest in southeastern states where fried foods (catfish, okra, etc.) are a way of life.
So which energy healing methods can you adopt on your own?
10 Energy healing tips
- cut back on alcohol
- eat healthier foods, such as raw veggies and fruits
- do some light cardio everyday, even 10 minutes can make a difference
- sometimes you have to take medication, but make sure you hydrate (more water!) to flush your body from a buildup of toxins
- stop smoking, please – and this includes the use of marijuana (switch to edibles if you take medicinal marijuana)
- quiet time / meditation – everyday set aside at least 15 minutes to sit quietly w/o using your smart phone or tablet (just unplug)
- stress is a part of our past-paced life, so adding more quiet time will help
- try yoga or deep breathing exercises – oxygenation is key
- if your schedule doesn’t allow for more than 6 hours of sleep, see if you can find time each week for short “power naps” – they do help
- simply put, people who have some sort of “spiritual life” live healthier lives – prayer, meditation, reading a good book, volunteering your time are all positive ways to spend your time
I hope you found this list helpful.
Looking for some clarity?
An intuitive tarot card reading may provide you with some clarity regarding a question or issue you’d like to get a deeper insight about. It may also help to confirm your own, intuitive “knowing” about a question or situation.
To schedule a personal tarot card reading please use the button below.
I hope you found this short article helpful. If so please share, and feel free to leave a question or comment…